H7218A/B-200 Introduction to Agilent VEE Pro
Audience: Scientists, engineers, and technicians who need to automate measurements and analyze data.
Learn to develop test software with Agilent Technologies Visual Engineering Environment (Agilent VEE Pro). Understand the fundamentals of Agilent VEE Pro software. Develop and debug VEE Pro programs. Gain hands-on experience building programs that collect, analyze, and display data from instruments. Build an easy-to-use operator interface.
What you will Learn
- Graphical programming fundamentals
- Agilent VEE Pro programming objects
- Building a program with Agilent VEE Pro
- Detailed, hands-on instrument control techniques
- Good graphical programming practices
- Controlling test execution with the VEE Pro Sequencer
- Intro to Agilent VEE Pro
- VEE Pro Fundamentals
- Displaying & Processing Data
- Controlling Instruments
- UserObjects, ThreadObjects, & UserFunctions
- Operator Interfaces
- Files, Records & Datasets
- Using Excel & Databases in VEE
- The Sequencer
- System Menu
- Advanced Topics Preview (ActiveX Automation & Controls, .NET, Importing External Functions, & MATLAB Script Integration)
Where & When
|Price||Date(s)||Location||Phone||For more information|
|US$ 2,042||2014-02-25 — 2014-02-28||Harrah’s Las Vegas||+1 800 829-4444||How to Enroll|
Prices shown are list prices and are subject to change without notice. Terms & Conditions
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.