N3211A Advanced Design System 2009U1 Fundamentals
Audience: Technical staff who work in either the circuit or system level design environment and want a comprehensive overview of the Advanced Design System software.
Agilent Technologies offers a medium paced, 3-day, detailed introduction to the application of Advanced Design System for communication systems and circuit designs. This course instructs designers on schematic capture, the proper application of a wide variety of simulators, and the display and manipulation of results. After a brief study of ADS basic operation, students design and test amplifier and filter circuits that are afterward placed in a down-converting receiver system for final simulation. Real-world examples are employed so that designers can return to their jobs ready to effectively apply ADS to their design challenges. Learn through a combination of lecture and hands-on exercises.
What you will Learn
- Efficient operation of the ADS user-interface
- Use of ADS built-in design examples and DesignGuides
- Fast and efficient schematic capture
- Simulation using: DC, AC, S-parameter, Transient, Harmonic Balance, Envelope, and Data Flow
- Optimization and Tuning
- Control and display of simulation data and measurement equations
- Use of components such as SDDs, noise controllers, and more
- Use of various sources, including modulated sources such as CDMA and GSM
- Brief use of ADS Momentum from Layout
- Use of behavioral system models
- Use of data access components - DAC
- Simulation of Network Analyzer data
- Sub-circuit and hierarchy creation
- Plus a wide variety of tips and techniques that apply to all RF, Microwave, and RFIC designs, including amplifiers, filters, mixers, and oscillators.
- Familiarity with basic RF and microwave concepts and PC experience
- Fundamentals of Circuit Design
- Basic System Design
- DC Simulation
- AC Simulation
- S-parameter Simulation
- Momentum and Transient Simulations
- Harmonic Balance Simulation
- Circuit Envelope Simulation
- Final Design Test and Data Flow (co-simulation)
Where & When
|Price||Location||Phone||Fax||For more information|
|call for price||Call to Schedule||1800-375 8100||+65 6822 8621||How to Enroll|
|Selangor, Malaysia - Selangor Human Resource Development Centre||1800-375 8100||+65 6822 8621||How to Enroll|
|call for price||お客様先||How to Enroll|
Prices shown are list prices and are subject to change without notice.
Training & Event Materials
Advanced Design System Fundamentals Datasheet
A 2-page, B & W, course overview for Advanced Design System Fundamentals. Contains specifications of the course including length, format, delivery, prerequisites, and agenda.
Data Sheet 2009-12-10
PDF 102 KB