H7215A/B-101 RF & Microwave Measurement Fundamentals
Audience: Engineers and technicians who start working with RF & Microwave test instruments and want to review the fundamentals.
This class studies the principles of microwaves on transmission lines and power measurements, signal sources, mixers and modulation techniques; and the use of signal types in test applications.
Understand amplitude and angle modulation, vector and scalar network measurements, and spectrum analyzer measurements through extensive hands-on interaction.
What you will Learn
- How to interpret specification in datasheets
- Understand practical microwave measurements
- Understand the importance of proper impedance matching in high-frequency microwave circuits
- How and why SWR, power and noise measurements are made
- Understand noise and its effect on microwave circuits
- A general understanding of electronic and measurement principles.
- Day 1
- Introduction to Transmission Lines
- Microwave Power Measurements
- Demonstration: Impedance Matching and Power Measurements
- Day 2
- Amplitude Modulation
- Angle Modulation
- Demonstration: Modulation Basics
- Vector Network Analysis
- Day 3
- Scalar Network Analysis
- Demonstration: Vector and Scalar Network Analysis
- Day 4
- Spectrum Analysis
- Noise and Noise Figure
- Demonstration: Spectrum Analysis, Noise and Noise Figure Measurements
- For complete course details, click on the Education Datasheet below
Where & When
|Price||Date(s)||Location||Phone||Fax||For more information|
|US$ 2,042||2014-02-25 — 2014-02-28||Harrah’s Las Vegas||+91 (80) 4014 8700||+91 (80) 4166 5120||How to Enroll|
|US$ 2,042||2014-06-03 — 2014-06-06||Harrah’s Las Vegas||+91 (80) 4014 8700||+91 (80) 4166 5120||How to Enroll|
|US$ 2,042||2014-08-05 — 2014-08-08||Harrah’s Las Vegas||+91 (80) 4014 8700||+91 (80) 4166 5120||How to Enroll|
|US$ 2,042||2014-10-07||Harrah’s Las Vegas||+91 (80) 4014 8700||+91 (80) 4166 5120||How to Enroll|
Prices shown are list prices and are subject to change without notice. Terms & Conditions
Training & Event Materials
RF and Microwave Measurement Fundamentals
Data Sheet 2006-09-22
PDF 52 KB
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.