H7218A/B-300 Advanced Agilent VEE Pro
Audience: The advanced course is designed for scientists, engineers and programmers.
This course will present detailed instruction, explanation, and training for advanced programming of VEE Pro.
This includes tips on how to design efficient and structured VEE Pro programs as well as integrating ActiveX technology, MATLAB scripts, and Microsoft.NET Framework to create a more powerful VEE Pro program.
What you will Learn
- Perform advanced instrument control programming
- Specify and design efficient, supportable, and structured VEE Pro programs
- Control applications ActiveX Automation
- Add new functionality into VEE Pro using Active X Controls
- Invoke MATLAB scripts from VEE Pro
- Access the extensive Microsoft .NET Framework from VEE Pro
- Integrate VEE Pro with C/C++ compiled programs
- Students must have taken "Introduction to VEE Pro," or have at least six months experience in VEE Pro program development.
- Day 1
- VEE Pro Basics introduction and review
- Advanced Instrument
- Day 2
- Advanced programming practices
- Integrate C Language Programs
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- MATLAB Scripts
- For complete course details, click on the Education Datasheet below
Where & When
|Price||Location||Phone||For more information|
|call for price||Call to Schedule||+1 800 829-4444||How to Enroll|
Prices shown are list prices and are subject to change without notice. Terms & Conditions
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.