H7215A/B-203 PNA Series Network Analyzer Operation
Audience: RF Microwave Engineers and Technicians
This one-day course presented by Agilent Technologies, begins with instruction on how to fundamentally operate the new PNA using both the Windows 2000 interface and the Front Panel. We will also cover the internal architecture, calibration techniques, and various test set configurations used for optimizing dynamic range and for making higher power measurements.
What you will Learn
- Fundamental operation of the PNA using the Windows interface and/or the Front Panel
- Internal Architecture Fundamentals
- An understanding of RF Fundamentals. A section on RF fundamentals and a section on General Measurement procedure in the appendix.
- Product Operation Fundamentals
- Internal Architecture
- Test Set Configurations
- Advanced Topics
- For complete course details, click on the Education Datasheet below
Where & When
|Price||Location||Phone||Fax||For more information|
|call for price||Call to Schedule||1800-375 8100||+65 6822 8621||How to Enroll|
Prices shown are list prices and are subject to change without notice. Terms & Conditions
Training & Event Materials
PNA Series Network Analyzer Operation
Data Sheet 2007-07-05
PDF 142 KB
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.