H7240A/B-100 Digitizing Oscilloscope Fundamentals
Audience: Technicians and Engineers new to the Agilent Infiniium product.
This class, presented by Agilent Technologies, gives the student an in-depth understanding of the operation and measurement techniques with an Infiniium Oscilloscope.
What you will Learn
- Overview of the digital oscilloscope
- How it works
- Method of data acquisition
- Features of the oscilloscope
- How to do a set-up
- How to use it
- RF and Microwave Fundamentals
- Digitizing Scopes Basics
- Sampling techniques
- Time domain vs. frequency domain
- Data Acquisition System
- Display modes
- Front panel tour
- Graphical Interface
- Measurement Labs
- Lab 1: Search for an intermittent glitch
- Lab 2: Viewing and triggering on Anomalies
- Lab 3: Finding the "Hidden" pulse stream
- Lab 4: Identifying asynchronous digital cross-talk
- Lab 5: Characterizing jitter with histograms
- Lab 6: Pulse width compliance testing (Mask Test)
- For complete course details, click on the Education Datasheet below.
Where & When
|Price||Location||Phone||Fax||For more information|
|call for price||Call to Schedule||+39 02 92 60 8484||+39 02 92 10 4069||How to Enroll|
Prices shown are list prices and are subject to change without notice. Terms & Conditions
Training & Event Materials
Digitizing Oscilloscope Fundamentals
Data Sheet 2001-07-20
PDF 50 KB
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.