H7215A/B-169 Spectrum Analysis Measurements One-Day Course
1 Days | Classroom Training | Where & When
Audience: Test Engineers, Technicians and Managers who are using spectrum analyzers.
This one-day course is designed to provide the theoretical fundamentals and in depth hands-on experience on practical spectrum analysis measurements. The content is focused on the X-Series spectrum analyzers, MXA N9020A and EXA N9010A. This course will briefly cover our high performance spectrum analyzer PSA E4440A.
What you will Learn
- Gain basic operation skills for the X-Series and PSA Spectrum Analyzers
- Understand the fundamental block diagram and technical specifications of a spectrum analyzer
- Understand dynamic range considerations
- Gain experience evaluating measurement accuracy
- Practical lab experience
- Spectrum analyzer fundamentals
- Sensitivity, resolution, accuracy
- Block diagram
Demonstrations of spectrum analyzer theoretical concepts
- Tune, zoom, measure
- Resolving equal and unequal amplitude signals
- Noise sidebands
- Measurement of small signals
- Dynamic range analysis
- Spectrum, modulation, S/N measurements and more
- Measurement uncertainties and errors
Demonstrations of modulation measurements
- AM/FM measurements
- AM/FM demodulation
- Pulsed RF measurements
- Simplifying complex measurements
Where & When
|Price||Location||Phone||For more information|
|call for price||Call to Schedule||+1 800 829-4444||How to Enroll|
Prices shown are list prices and are subject to change without notice. Terms & Conditions
Training & Event Materials
Data Sheet 2009-01-22
PDF 55 KB
Accelerated Education Curriculum Brochure
With the Agilent Accelerated Education Curriculum, your engineers become productive fast, as Agilent's global experts share their real-world test and measurement expertise.
PDF 2.95 MB
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.