H7215X-100 Agilent Cable Sweep Network Analyzer 8700 Series Training
Audience: Wireless carriers, base station OEMs, tower companies, field engineers, installers, site managers, engineers and technicians who use vector network analyzers
This course is designed to provide theoretical fundamentals and demonstrations of practical network analysis measurements. This course covers the front panel operation of the Agilent 8700 series network analyzers, error correction model, types of calibrations, and time domain fundamentals. At the end of the class you will receive a full and pocket-sized Certificate of Completion.
What you will Learn
- Operate the Agilent 8714 Series Network Analyzers
- Describe the principles of network analysis
- Identify the major sources of errors in microwave measurement
- Evaluate the impact of errors on measurement uncertainty
- Perform basic fault location using time domain
- Make practical measurements such as Return Loss, Insertion Loss, VSWR and Fault Location
- Cable sweeping experience, RF fundamentals or equivalent knowledge
- Network analyzer fundamentals
- Network analyzer block diagram
- S-parameter measurements
- Return loss, insertion loss, VSWR
- Amplitude, phase, and group delay measurements
- Demonstration: adapter considerations
- Error model
- Error identification
- Calibration methods
- Practical calibration exercise
- Fault location (time domain)
Where & When
|Price||Location||Phone||For more information|
|call for price||Call to Schedule||+1 800 829-4444||How to Enroll|
Prices shown are list prices and are subject to change without notice. Terms & Conditions
Training & Event Materials
Agilent Cable Sweep Network Analyzer 8700 Series Training
This course is designed to provide theoretical fundamentals and demonstrations of practical network analysis measurements.
Data Sheet 2004-11-15
PDF 74 KB
2014 Test and Measurement Course Calendar
Courses available in the United States and Canada
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.