H7250A/B-700 RF & Microwave Fundamentals Curriculum
Audience: Technicians in the RF and microwave industry who need to learn the basics of RF and microwave technology.
Agilent's RF and Microwave Fundamentals Curriculum provides the basic test and measurement concepts and skills needed for working with RF and microwave technology. The curriculum will include basic connector care through the operation of spectrum and network analyzers and power and transmission theory.
What you will Learn
- Describe the basic concepts of connector care
- Operate Agilent 856x, 859x, or ESA series spectrum analyzers
- Operate 87xx series network analyzers
- Explain the basics of noise processes in devices
- Identify basic oscillator types
- Explain the need to enlarge the concept of simple hook-up wires to the more general theory of transmission lines
- Explain basic technology involved in making a RF and microwave power measurement
- Connector Care
- RF & Microwave Basics
- Signal Generator & Source Basics
- Power Measurement Basics
- Introduction to Spectrum Analysis
- Introduction to Network Analysis
- Analyzer Calibration
- For complete course details, click on the brochure below
Where & When
|Price||Location||For more information|
|call for price||Call to Schedule||How to Enroll|
Prices shown are list prices and are subject to change without notice. Terms & Conditions
Training & Event Materials
RF and Microwave Fundamentals Curriculum Overview
Data Sheet 2006-10-19
PDF 72 KB
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.