Test & Measurement
Refine the List
- Service & Maintenance
By Type of Content
- FAQ (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
PSA Series Spectrum Analyzers
- E4440A PSA Spectrum Analyzer, 3 Hz to 26.5 GHz (2)
- E4443A PSA Spectrum Analyzer, 3 Hz to 6.7 GHz (2)
- E4445A PSA Spectrum Analyzer, 3 Hz to 13.6 GHz (2)
- E4446A PSA Spectrum Analyzer, 3 Hz to 44 GHz (2)
- E4447A PSA Spectrum Analyzer, 3 Hz to 42.98 GHz (2)
- E4448A PSA Spectrum Analyzer, 3 Hz to 50 GHz (2)
- PSA Options & Measurement Personalities (2)
- PSA Series Spectrum Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-2 of 2
What calibrations are available on X-Series, PSA, ESA analyzers and X-Series, ESG-C, PSG Signal Generators at time of initial sale from the factory?
Details regarding time of sale calibrations can be found here...
What is the frequency range of the N5532A Sensor Module?
100 kHz to 4.2 GHz, 10 MHz to 18 GHz, 30 MHz to 26.5 GHz, and 30 MHz to 50 GHz.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.