DSOX3FLEX FlexRay Triggering and Analysis for the InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes
Key Features & Specifications
- Hardware-based decoding helps find errors quicker
- Trigger on specific frame types (Normak, Synch, Startup, Null, All), FrameID, Errors, and cycle number)
- Synchronize on multiplexed data with cycle-base and cycle-repetition triggering
- Perform hardware-based pass/fail FlexRay eye-diagram mask testing based on published standards (requires DSOX3MASK mask test option).
- Precision differential active probes available for the differential FlexRay bus
- Requires firmware version 2.0 or later
Agilent’s FlexRay measurement applications offer integrated FlexRay serial bus triggering, hardware-based decoding and analysis. The FlexRay measurement tools help you more efficiently debug and characterize your FlexRay physical layer network by having the ability to trigger on and time-correlate FlexRay communication with your physical layer signals. And with Agilent’s unique hardware-based decoding you get the fastest update rates available.
Click on the “Software & Trials” tab to download the various FlexRay eye-diagram mask files which are based on baud rate and test plane.
Training & Events