N7623B-MFP Advanced ISDB-Tmm, ISDB-T Enhancement, Fixed Perpetual License
Key Features & Specifications
- Create fully-coded ISDB-Tmm signals of 33 segments with 14.5 MHz bandwidth
- Create fully-coded ISDB-T or ISDB-Tmm signals with powerful AC Builder tool , which can edit AC in ISDB-T Seg 0 or ISDB-T One-Seg to send earthquake alarm information
- Payload supports: Data pattern(All 1s, All 0s, PN9, PN15, User-defined pattern, TS NULL packet), ColorBar sample and MPEG2-TS File
- Automate with .NET API and .NET remoting
- Characterize modulation and power behavior and performance of transmitter components
- Receiver chipset design and verification, performance test (IC design house or certification lab)
- Receiver module integration and verification (terminal vendors)
- Receiver manufacturing for mobile phones or set top boxes
- Fixed, perpetual license (Option MFP)
- May be available as a transportable license (Option MTP) and floating license (Option MNP)
- License individual waveforms for your X-Series, ESG signal generator or EXT wireless communications test set using 5-pack or 50-pack
Japan government announced that ISDB-Tmm (Terrestrial Mobile Multimedia) will be used for new multimedia service in the VHF band, 207.5~222 MHz, which is available from July 2011 after analog TV switch off. The ISDB-Tmm standard employs the concatenated transmission method which, combining blocks of the 13-segment (Type A) and the 1-segment (Type B), eliminates the need of a guard band, making it possible to apply it to various bandwidths. The ISDB-Tmm standard has a high degree of compatibility with the ISDB-T format, making it possible to share the same receivers for different broadcasting services.
Option MFP simplifies the creation of ISDB-Tmm modulated signal which are fully validated and optimized for RF performance. Easily generate ISDB-Tmm ideal signal or signal with frequency error, clock error, AWGN, I/Q impairments, multi-paths or multi-carriers to test the transmitter component, receiver performance test, receiver chipset design, receiver module integration or receiver manufacturing. Create ISDB-Tmm signals with data pattern as payload for BER test or with ColorBar sample or MPEG2-TS file as payload with seamless playback for subjective test.
This option can be added as a product upgrade.