W1917EP WLAN Baseband Verification Library
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
The W1917EP WLAN Baseband Verification Library is a Layer 1 simulation reference library for Agilent SystemVue. The blockset, reference designs, and testbenches of the W1917 assist the design and verification of multi-format radios, by providing configurable physical layer waveforms for networking standard 802.11a/b/g/n and the new wideband 802.11ac.
New For SystemVue 2012.06
- Fully parameterized blocksets and testbenches for legacy WLAN standards 802.11a/b/g/n, to verify backward PHY compatibility, and research new applications of older standards
Further information about 802.11a/ac
- Full 802.11ac signal processing block set, with over 50 dataflow models (802.11a also supported)
- Fully coded, parameterized source and receiver reference designs, with open access to the internal signal processing chains for modification and test vector generation
- BER, EVM and other system-level measurements, and interoperates with 89600 VSA Option BHJ 10 reference testbenches, for easier verification
- Links to the latest Agilent wideband test equipment, including Agilent Modular/PXI instruments (such as the M9392A VSA), and wideband AWGs, such as the M8190A.
Why should I buy the W1917 reference verification library?
- Provides simulation blocksets and configurable waveform generation for Layer 1 algorithm and hardware verification
- Explore PHY interoperability, interference, and applications of emerging formats
- Supports scriptable verification, for Model-Based Design flow methodologies
- Interacts directly with Agilent signal generator and analyzer families, for applications such as Digital Pre-Distortion
- Ideal for design & verification of next-generation wireless connectivity for computers, 4G handsets, set-top box and media streaming, medical, automotive, and military applications
For users of the SystemVue 2007.03 platform and earlier, the W1917 is part of an upgrade path for supported owners of legacy libraries W1808 (802.11x) and W1809 (Wireless Network). For more information, refer to the SystemVue Upgrade Guide.
Figure 1. The 802.11ac library provides a working baseband PHY reference design, and a consistent, model-based approach throughout the design flow, from concept to verification.
Figure 2. WLAN 802.11a bit-error rate curves vs. Eb/N0, and a typical Receiver constellation
Figure 3. WLAN Transmit-Receive link study, with fading, noise, and frequency offset
The W1917 WLAN Baseband Verification Library can be added as an option to any SystemVue environment or bundle. It interoperates with the Agilent 89601B VSA software option B7R, and BHJ
- W1461 SystemVue Comms Architect
- W1462 SystemVue FPGA Architect
- W1464 SystemVue RF Architect
- W1465 SystemVue System Architect
Follow the link below to view all SystemVue configurations: