Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- Capture real-time code flow from one or more MicroBlaze cores
- Time correlate activity with measurements from the surrounding system
- Display processor execution in assembly instruction mnemonics, correlate to high-level source code
- Supports instruction-side and/or data-side decoding
- Simplified, automatic logic analyzer setup
- Minimize the number of pins required for trace
- Auto-setup feature means you´re ready to make trace measurements in seconds
- Integration of MTC with Xilinx Platform Studio automates the connection of trace signals to FPGA pins
- Compatible with Xilinx FPGAs that support MicroBlaze
The Agilent MicroBlaze Trace Toolset is used in conjunction with an Agilent Windows® based logic analyzer (1680, 1690, 16800 or 16900 Series). It provides an easy-to-use solution for tracing and reconstructing MicroBlaze program and data flow.