PXI Vector Signal Analyzers
Agilent PXI Vector Signal Analyzers provide complete solutions enabling analysis of communications, radar, and avionics signals in a modular, open-system standard as well as system building blocks for signal analysis solutions.
Product features and your benefits
- Frequency range from 50 MHz to 26.5 GHz .
- Measure broadband (250 MHz) communications and radar signals with 12-bit, 2 GS/s digitizer.
- Measurement Expertise: Benefit from the Agilent 89600 Vector Signal Analysis VSA Software to characterize complex, time-varying signals with detailed and simultaneous spectrum, modulation and time waveform analysis.
- Simple: Single vendor solution facilitates integration and simplifies technical support.
- Open Standard: Modular and software-defined building blocks provide flexible system configurations to meet diverse test needs. Connector compatibility allows easy integration with other test and automation modules in PXIe Hybrid chassis, and the PXI form-factor conforms to government requirements for Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) design.
- Fast: Reduced development time enabled with included drivers, soft front panels and programming examples in Visual Studio® VB.NET, C#, C/C++), VEE, LabVIEW, Lab Windows/CVI and MATLAB®.
PICMG and the PICMG logo, CompactPCI and the CompactPCI logo, AdvancedTCA and the AdvancedTCA logo are US registered trademarks of the PCI Industrial Computers Manufacturers Group.“PCIe” and “PCI EXPRESS” are registered trademarks and/or service marks of PC-SIG. Microsoft, Windows, Visual Studio, Visual C++, Visual C#, and Visual Basic are either registered trademark or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
1-3 of 3
|M9392A PXI Microwave Vector Signal Analyzer - Configuration Guide
The M9392A configuration guide is a quick reference for configuring a PXI microwave vector signal analyzer.
Configuration Guide 2013-04-15
|M9380A PXIe CW Source - Configuration Guide
This configuration guide provides instructions to help you configure the M9380A PXIe CW Source and expand the system to meet your requirements. Product upgrades, related products and physical connection schematics are also featured.
Configuration Guide 2012-10-16
PDF 747 KB
|M9362A-D01 Configuration Guide
The configuration guide for the M9362A-D01 PXIe Quad Downconverter contains a step-by-step process to help you configure and customize your multichannel PXI Vector Signal Analyzer system.
Configuration Guide 2012-03-28
PDF 978 KB