U4995A MHL Protocol Test Point Adapter (TPA)
Prices for: Malawi
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- Converts MHL signal activity to HDMI for source testing and HDMI signal activity to MHL for sink testing
- Provides MHL protocol compliance testing according to the MHL CTS 1.2 specification when used in conjunction with a U4998A or N5998A
- Includes MHL cable with micro-USB connector on one end and HDMI Type A connector on the other end
- U4998A module with MHL protocol compliance options 801 and 601 or an N5998A upgraded with N5998U-R14 and N5998U-001
The U4995A MHL Test Point Adapter is used in conjunction with an Agilent U4998A or N5998A protocol/audio/video analyzer and generator to perform compliance tests on MHL source and MHL sink devices. Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) is an audio/video standard used to connect mobile/portable devices to high definition televisions and displays.
In addition to MHL protocol compliance testing, Agilent offers a comprehensive suite of MHL test solutions for MHL cable test and MHL source/sink physical layer test.
Visit Agilent's MHL Design & Test