E1407A A/B to C-Size P1/P2 Active Adapter
Prices for: Turkmenistan
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- Adapts A- or B-size VXI to C-size VXI
- Provides active extensions of P1 and P2
- Fits 1-slot or 2-slot (optional) modules
- Provides slave-only capability
- Allows isolation of outer rows of P2
The Agilent E1407A C-size, 1- or 2-slot carrier adapts A- or B-size VXI module for use in al C-size VXI mainframes. The P1 and P2 extensions are fully buffered. A ribbon cable allows isolation of the outer rows of P2 for VME applications. The E1407A provides slave-only capability and cannot be used in Slot 0 or with bus masters. The standard module is 1-slot wide; Option 010 is 2 slots wide, however, it only connects to the backplane on the left-most slot. Any number of adapters can be used in an Agilent VXI mainframe.
Many (but not all) VME cards can be adapted for use in C-size VXI mainframes using this module if they meet VXI mechanical and electrical restrictions. However, this is not a supported configuration.