E1452A Terminating 20 MHz Pattern I/O Module
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
|Supported Until:||1 December 2017|
No replacement found for this product.
Key Features & Specifications
- 1-Slot, C-size, register based
- 32 I/O pins (4 ports of 8 bits each)
- Maximum 20 MHz pattern rate using an external clock
- 64 K segmentable pattern depth
- Output, record, real-time comparison per port
- Programmatic or triggered tri-state on the fly
The Agilent E1452A Pattern Input/Output Module is a C-size, 1-slot, register-based VXI module that is used to send data to and receive data from a device under test. This module is part of the 75000 Model D20 but can be used standalone. Since it does not contain an internal time base, it is normally clocked over the local bus by the E1450A Timing Module in an 75000 Model D20 Digital Functional Test System. However, when used standalone, the E1452A is clocked by an externally supplied signal.
Training & Events