E1412A 6.5-Digit High-Accuracy Multimeter C-Size
Base Price EUR 2,444
Prices for: France
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- 1-Slot, C-size, message based
- DCV, ACV, DCI, ACI, 2/4-wire ohm, frequency, period
- NULL, MIN/MAX, LIMIT, dB, dBm
- 1000 reading/s into internal memory at 4.5 digits
- Fast range/function changes
- Reading storage with internal memory
The Agilent E1412A 6.5-Digit Multimeter is a C-size, 1-slot, message-based VXI module. It delivers the widest functionality in Agilent's DMM line. It also delivers high performance and Agilent high quality at prices you'd expect to pay for a 5.5-digit DMM.
This multimeter's wide product functionality includes volts, amps, ohms, and frequency with advanced tests including limit checks to drive a TTL output and dc voltage ratios. Standard measurements include ac/dc voltage, ac/dc current, 2- & 4-wire Ω, plus frequency/period. When measuring dcV, this multimeter can deliver 65 range changes/sec and 30 function changes/sec.
Training & Events