E1459A 64-Channel Isolated Digital Input/Interrupt
Base Price CA$ 4,700
Prices for: Canada (English)
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- 1-Slot, C-size, register based
- 64 interrupts, maskable and edge-selectable
- Jumper-selectable input levels
- Time-programmable debounce
- On-board 5 V supply for pull-up capability
- Handshake lines for each word (16 channels)
- For complete details, click on the Data Sheet link.
The Agilent E1459A 64-channel isolated digital input/interrupt is a C-size, 1-slot, register-based VXI module. It is used to sense dc levels and edge transitions up to 48 Vdc. All inputs are optically isolated to withstand up to 125 V rms or Vdc. Plus, using the module's built-in 5 V supply with 9.4 kOhms effective pull-up resistance, you can detect whether external switches are open or closed.
The debounce feature is programmable for periods of 16 µs to 1074 s in binary increments. Channel groups 1 to 32 and 33 to 64 can each have a unique programmed debounce period.
Each word (16-bit/channel) has strobe in, ready for data, and interrupt out. Strobe-in lines can be connected in parallel for 32- or 64-bit transfers.