E1330B Quad 8-Bit Digital Input/Output
Prices for: Equatorial Guinea
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- 1-Slot, B-size, register based
- Quad 8-bit input or output data ports
- Interface to industry standard opto-isolator racks
- Standard GPIO handshake modes
- Wide variety of output data types
- Four-port digital input/output module
The Agilent E1330B Quad 8-bit Digital Input/Output module is a B-size, 1-slot, register-based VXI device. It is a four-port digital input/output module intended for data communication and digital control.
Each 8-bit port is identical consisting of data and handshake/control lines. Each 8-bit port can be configured for output or input and positive or negative true logic. Ports can be combined allowing data transmission using bytes, words (16-bit), and long words (32-bit). Bit data transmissions are also allowed. Three handshake and control lines are provided for each port when using SCPI programming. The flag line from each of the individual ports can be used independently, or they can be combined when using word or long-word data transmission.
Training & Events