Prices for: Senegal
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- 75 ohm to 50 ohm BNC adapter
- DC to 8 GHz bandwidth (-3dB)
- Excellent flatness and low return loss
- For impedance matching 3G SDI or any 75 ohm video applications
- Attenuation factor: 5.7 dB
- Connects directly to 50 ohm termination instrument
To connect your 75 ohm video signal to the 50 ohm input of a scope without aberrations and reflections, use the Agilent N2882A 75 ohm-to-50 ohm adapter. The N2882A presents up to 8 GHz of bandwidth with flat frequency response and low return loss.
Training & Events