Prices for: France
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- Measures LED color in the 400-660nm range and intensity(luminosity) in μW/cm2
- Proprietary architecture will send digital stimuli, measure the LEDs’ color and intensity and returning results of up to 128 LEDs in less than 1.3 seconds
- One N1124A-003 LED Test Card can test up to 128 LEDs. Three N1124A-003 can be plugged into one N1807A-001 Agilent Utility Card in a i3070 system(requires software Rel 8.3 and greater).
- Turns on multiple LEDs simultaneously using an i3070 patented unpowered digital test method
- Acquires the peak, base or instantaneous wavelengths of the LED color and returning the measurement in nanometers (nm)
- Uncompromising repeatability achieved through a shroud tube design to shield noise (ambient light) from surrounding LEDs
- The i3070 LED Test Card delivers unparalleled performance inspecting up to 128 LEDs for color and luminosity in <1.3 seconds. The color and luminosity measurements are returned in nanometer and μW/cm2 units with accuracies of ±3nm and ±10% respectively.
- The LED Test Card plugs into the i3070 Utility Card (N1807A-001) interfacing with the i3070 LED Test Sensors(N1124A-001) and Mux card(N1124A-002). The LED Test Sensors and Mux are installed inside the i3070 test fixture to detect the light from the LED(s) under test.