89601B-BHB UWB/MB-OFDM Modulation Analysis
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
|Supported Until:||1 December 2014|
No replacement found for this product.
Key Features & Specifications
- Standard supported: WiMedia Alliance PHY Interface Specification (v1.1), and all Time Frequency Codes (TFC1 through TFC10), including FFI (non-hopped), and TFI and TFI2 (hopped)
- Data rates (Mb/Sec): 480, 400, 320, 200, 160, 106.7, 80, 53.3
- Preamble types: standard, burst
- Band errors, band packet errors, header info/data
- Overall errors – EVM overall/peak/by symbol/by time, frequency error, symbol time error, I/Q parameters
- Pre-demodulation: time, spectrum, CCDF, PDF, CDF
- Transportable license: resides on your PC/instrument, can be transported to another PC/instrument at any time
- Also available as a Floating license: shared on a network server to be accessed by multiple users, one at a time
The 89600 VSA software is your window into what’s happening inside complex wireless devices. Option BHB offers advanced measurement tools to analyze and troubleshoot the complex wide-bandwidth, and time-varying nature of uWB (MB-OFDM) PHY layer signals.
- Extensive vector features like time-gating, spectrogram displays, built-in ACPR and OBW capabilities
- New time-scaling analysis capabilities for hopped and non-hopped signals
- Automatic detection for all Time Frequency Codes, including FFI (non-hopped), and TFI and TFI2 (hopped), for easy measurement setup
- Covers a wide range of formats, including QPSK and DCM modulation, using burst or standard preamble types
- Wide selection of analysis tools, including EVM, CCDF, I/Q parameters, packet spectrum common pilot error, header info, and demodulated bits
This option can be added as a product upgrade.
Training & Events