89601B-BHG LTE-Advanced FDD Modulation Analysis, Transportable License
Prices for: Central African Republic
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- Standard support: 3GPP Release 10
- Formats: Downlink (OFDMA) and uplink (SC-FDMA)
- Downlink MIMO: Up to 8x8 MIMO analysis (transmission mode 9) and support for channel state information reference signal (CSI-RS)
- Carrier aggregation (uplink and downlink): Inter-band and intra-band configurations of up to 5 component carriers, each up to 20 MHz bandwidth
- Carrier aggregation for both eNB and UE: Simultaneous analysis of multiple component carriers. For each component carrier measure EVM, frequency error, DL RS Power, I/Q offset, time offset and more
- Downlink MIMO (up to 8 layers): Use N7109A multi-channel signal analyzer for 8x8 MIMO analysis. For each layer, view constellation diagram, measure EVM, frequency response and more. Use MIMO info table to see inter-channel differences in power, timing and phase.
- Enhanced uplink: Clustered SC-FDMA and simultaneous PUCCH and PUSCH analysis
- Multiple color coded result views: EVM vs. subcarrier, EVM vs. symbol, EVM vs. slot, EVM vs. resource block, detected allocations (subcarrier vs. symbol), error summary table, frame summary table and more
- Transportable license: Resides on your PC/instrument, can be transported to another PC/instrument at any time
- Also available as a Floating license: shared on a network server to accessed by multiple users, one at a time
- LTE-Advanced TDD (Option BHH) also available
- LTE FDD Modulation Analysis (Option BHD) is required in order to use this option
The 89600 VSA software is your window into what’s happening inside complex wireless devices. Option BHG provides RF and baseband engineers a comprehensive set of LTE-Advanced signal analysis tools based on Release 10 of the 3GPP standard.
- Analyze up to five component carriers (CC) simultaneously and set up analysis parameters individually
- Troubleshoot each CC with a broad selection of EVM measurements - overall/data/RS EVM, EVM per carrier, symbol, resource block, channel and slot
- Test beyond physical layer with transport layer decoding capability - access to demapped, deinterleaved, descrambled, deratematched and decoded data
- Use statistical measurements such as CCDF to provide informa¬tion on the power profile of unfor¬matted signals for component characterization
- Frame summary showing the power, EVM, and modulation of all active channels
- An error table with I/Q parameters, frequency and symbol clock error, CP type, and OS/PRS
- Symbol table with demodulated raw bits
- Channel frequency and impulse response
Note: This option can be added as a product upgrade.
Training & Events