U9071A GSM/EDGE/Evo Measurement Application for EXT
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- Fast one-button, standard-based measurements with pass/fail tests
- Superior measurement speed for manufacturing with multiple measurements from a single acquisition using the EXT sequencer
- Transmit power and power vs time (PvT) with multi-slot capability
- Error vector magnitude (EDGE only), and phase and frequency error (GSM only) through polar vector and constellation displays
EDGE Evolution Measurements
- Normal burst (NB) support: GMSK, 8PSK, 16QAM, and 32QAM
- High symbol rate (HSR) burst support: QPSK, 8PSK, 16QAM, and 32QAM including spectrally narrow and wide pulse shaping TX filter
- Auto-detection and synchronization for all modulation formats including mixed slots containing NB and HSR bursts, plus enhanced trigger hold-off setting for stable burst detection
- License key upgradeable
- Transportable license
- SCPI remote user interface
The U9071A GSM/EDGE measurement application, which also supports EDGE Evolution (EGPR32), is for the EXT wireless communications test set. It provides fast, standard-based, one-button measurements and modulation analysis capability to speed calibration and verification of your devices and modules for next-generation manufacturing test. The EXT's flexible test sequencer allows calibration and verification to be performed by high speed single acquisition and use multiple measurement techniques for faster analysis and breakthrough testing speed.