U4305A PCIe Exerciser & PCIe LTSSM Exerciser
Prices for: India
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- Supports 2.5 GT/s (Gen1), 5.0 GT/s (Gen2) and 8.0 GT/s (Gen3) speeds
- Link width support x1 through x16 lanes
- Standard PCIe Half size card form factor, to fit into most platforms
LTSSM Software capabilities
- Pre-defined LTSSM tests to help validate the complex and hard to test state transitions of the DUT’s LTSSM
- Detailed reporting to clearly define source of problem for faster debug
- Easy to use test architecture, single click to run all tests
PCIe® - PCI Express and PCIe are registered trademarks of PCI-SIG.
Agilent´s PCIe Protocol Analyzer is a combination of hardware and software features that ensure the fastest time to insight.
Thorough link testing
The U4305A PCIe 3.0 Exerciser with pre-defined LTSSM test cases can help validate the complex and hard to test state transitions of DUT´s LTSSM. With the ability to emulate either a root complex or an end point in the same card, the U4305A PCIe 3.0 exerciser can help you validate your device whether it is a server or an add-in card. The emulated personality is easily switched through a simple software switch. The LTSSM test cases come with detailed reporting to clearly define the source of the failures, if found, for fast debug.
Aside from the pre-defined LTSSM test cases, the U4305A PCIe 3.0 Exerciser can be controlled also through an built-in API interface, which is backward compatible with Agilent’s PCIe 2.0 Exerciser. This allows customers to leverage test cases they have already developed for maximum investment protection.