Base Price CA$ 10,873
Prices for: Canada (English)
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- Input impedance: Selectable 50 ohm and 1 Mohm
- Baseband bandwidth: 10 MHz standard and optional 25 MHz or 40 MHz
- Baseband capture memory: 500 MSamples (2GB) standard
- ADC resolution: 16 bit
- 1 or 2 channel independent vector analysis within bandwidth
- Functional with standard I/Q analyzer, optional measurement applications and Agilent 89600 VSA software available
- For a full description, self-guided demonstration and specifications, read the technical overview
Option BBA adds analog baseband I/Q inputs with 500 Msa deep capture standard memory.
- Single-ended and differential baseband IQ (BBIQ) inputs with calibration output
- Infiniium scope and InfiniiMax probes connectivity
This option can be added as a product upgrade.