N9010AEP EXA Signal Analyzer Express Configuration (Distributors in US, CA, CN, TW, KR)
Prices for: Deutschland
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- 10 Hz to 3.6, 7.0, 13.6 or 26.5 GHz with internal 3.6 or 7.0 GHz preamplifier and 3.6 GHz electronic attenuator included as standard
- 25 MHz (standard) analysis bandwidth
- Optional Basic EMI precompliance measurement capability available, including CISPR 16-1-1 bandwidths, detectors, amplitude correction factor, band preset, tune & listen at marker, and limit lines
- Agilent's PowerSuite one-button power measurements included as standard
- ±0.27 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- +15 dBm third order intercept (TOI)
- -163 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL) with internal preamplifier included as standard
- -102 dBc/Hz phase noise (at 1 GHz, 10 kHz offset)
- The EXA express configuration is only available to order from Distribution partners in the US, Canada, China, Taiwan, and Korea.
The EXA express configuration can be ordered with the following options:
- Option PFR, Precision frequency reference
- Option FSA, Fine resolution step attenuator
- Option EMC, Basic EMC functionality
- These options are not installed at the factory, Options PFR, FSA, EMC are license keys that must be installed after delivery
- To customize your N9010A EXA with applications or additional measurement capability, refer to the N9010A EXA Signal Analyzer. A custom configured EXA allows for maximum flexibility in ordering the analyzer that best meets your needs by offering all of the EXA options; with built-to-order delivery time.
Automation & communication interface
- LXI class C compliant, SCPI and IVI-COM
- USB 2.0, 1000Base-T LAN, GPIB
- Common X-Series user interface / Open Windows 7 operating system
The Agilent N9010AEP EXA signal analyzer express configuration provides excellent value and the fastest delivery of the most popular EXA configurations. Created to get necessary RF and microwave tools into your hands more quickly, the express configurations provide the performance of an EXA signal analyzer delivered right now through Agilent’s Distribution partners. The express configurations are fully upgradeable and, as one of the X-Series future-ready instruments, they can evolve as technology changes.
|Model number||Frequency range||Preamplifier||Electronic attenuator||Equivalent build-to-order model|
|N9010AEP-001||10 Hz to 3.6 GHz||3.6 GHz||3.6 GHz||N9010A-503 with Options P03 and EA3|
|N9010AEP-002||10 Hz to 7.0 GHz||7.0 GHz||3.6 GHz||N9010A-507 with Options P07 and EA3|
|N9010AEP-003||10 Hz to 13.6 GHz||7.0 GHz||3.6 GHz||N9010A-513 with Options P07 and EA3|
|N9010AEP-004||10 Hz to 26.5 GHz||7.0 GHz||3.6 GHz||N9010A-526 with Options P07 and EA3|