Base Price EUR 4,280
Prices for: France
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- 5 GHz
- Dynamic Range: +/- 2.5V
- DC Offset Range: +/- 12V
- Maximum Voltage: +/- 30V
- Differential Input R: 50 kOhm
- Differential Input C: 0.27-0.34 pF
- Single Ended Input R: 25 kOhm
- Single Ended Input C: 0.44-0.67 pF
For high-speed differential or single-ended probing in embedded designs, the InfiniiMax 5 GHz 1132A differential probe amplifier is a perfect complement to the Infiniium 80000 or 90000 Series oscilloscopes with 4 GHz bandwidth. Its extremely low input capacitance, flat frequency response and the patented resistor probe tip technology provide ultra low loading of the DUT and superior signal fidelity. The InfiniiMax 1130A-34A Series supports a wide variety of real-world applications with an extensive line up of probe heads and accessories. The accessories can meet the most demanding mechanical access requirements.
To see the other available probe head accessories for InfiniiMax 1130A-34A, see InfiniiMax probe accessories.