PS-X10-100 Using a Vector Signal Analyzer to Make 802.11 Measurements
Prices for: Angola
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Two day on-site Vector Signal Analyzer measurement and troubleshooting engineering service focused on a customer's Wireless LAN physical layer measurements. The objective of this service is to rapidly increase engineers' effectiveness setting up a vector signal analyzer, making measurements, and troubleshooting IEEE 802.11a/b/g circuits with the analyzer. Essential Wireless LAN measurements, results analysis, and signal impairments will be addressed.
- Demonstration of the Advanced Design System capability
- Overview of the 89600 Vector Signal Analyzer
- Information on physical layer set up and measurements
- Experience in making physical layer measurements
- Best practices of troubleshooting signals with impairment
- Experience in analyzing signals with impairment
- Training materials to keep for reference
- Laptop computers for up to 8 people for the duration of the training that include the 89600 software and several examples of signal impairment for troubleshooting
- Hands-on measurements and troubleshooting performed on the customer's Device Under Test
Training & Events