W1321BP Genesys Core, Filter, Match Bundle
Prices for: Equatorial Guinea
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
The Genesys Core, Filter, Match bundle combines the power of the Genesys linear circuit design environment with convenient matching network and filter synthesis capabilities to complete routine RF circuit design tasks such as impedance matching and filter design in minutes rather than hours.
The Genesys Core, Filter, Match bundle is also priced below any equivalent capabilities in the market to guarantee the highest performance and value for the RF and microwave circuit designers.
Genesys is easy-to-learn and easy-to-use to deliver the fastest payback of engineering productivity in a fast-paced manufacturing-oriented design flow.
Why you need Genesys Core, Filter, Match Bundle
- Automatic impedance matching network synthesis with lumped and distributed components to perform routine impedance matching tasks in amplifier, antenna, RFIC reference board, test fixture and system design
- Filter synthesis for classical RF lumped component and microwave distributed filters on user defined substrates for increased design integration flexibility over purchased filters
- Lowest cost of ownership in the industry
- Highest performance RF/Microwave circuit design tool at its price point
Wide range of application coverage
Genesys Core, Filter, Match bundle provides an integrated environment for RF/MW circuit design to reduce project uncertainty, delays and risks while improving performance and yield. It includes:
- Core design environment with linear and statistical simulation and optimization with powerful Mathlang data analysis, test instrument links, easy-to-use data display, layout, layout translators and 3D layout/EM data visualization
- Synthesize impedance matching networks over narrow/broad frequency bands with lumped/distributed components and frequency dependent complex loads
- Classical lumped filter synthesis for RF applications
- Distributed filter synthesis for microwave applications with over 60 topologies
- Synthesize 13 types of transmission lines with lumped-distributed circuit conversion and automatic discontinuity insertion. Converts ideal electrical design to physical implementation including microstrips and striplines on your choice of substrates
Lowest cost of ownership
- A nodelocked license of Genesys Core, Filter, Match bundle including the first year of support and upgrades cost less than any equivalent capabilities in the industry. In fact, this is less than the cost of a single 1 year rental of many other RF/microwave board design tools. Genesys Core, Filter, Match bundle is also available as a time-based license to help reduce cash flow impact for projects with tight budgets.
Highest performance RF/Microwave circuit design tool at its price point
- Genesys Core, Filter, Match bundle beats other RF EDA platforms by providing more capabilities at a lower price, without compromising usability, quality, accuracy, or breadth of technology.
- Genesys offers an affordable streamlined design experience for RF/microwave circuit engineers in an easy-to-install and manage tool without the complexity of administering enterprise level design flow automation.
- For example, Genesys Core alone is packed with an almost unbelievable array of capabilities that would have cost many times more if bought separately elsewhere and without the benefit of integration. Not only does it include a proven easy-to-use RF schematic capture, layout and design management environment with test instrument links, but also powerful linear and statistical simulators with advanced optimization. Mathlang scripting language, as used by MATLAB, is fully supported in Genesys Core for unmatched data processing power such as test fixture de-embedding. Genesys Core also provides free import/export layout translators (including Gerber, DXF/DWG, and GDSII) and interactive 3D layout viewer to prepare your PCB designs for EM simulation or downstream manufacturing.
- By comparison, other RF EDA tools make RF-aware layout or test instrument link a specialized, optional capability.
- Genesys Core, Filter, March bundle provides a right-sized EDA solution that is both powerful and affordable for a wide range of RF/microwave circuit designers.
Who can benefit from Genesys Core, Synthesis Bundle
- If you are an infrequent RF designer, such as an RF test or application engineer, who need to build test fixtures or RFIC reference boards , Genesys Core, Filter, Match bundle makes you immediately productive by converting design ideas into working implementations, which can then be refined with linear circuit optimization for peak performance.
- If you are an experienced RF designer, circuit synthesis allows you to achieve more sophisticated designs, and turn them into robust commercial products with high yields.
What can I design with Genesys Core, Synthesis, Filter, Match Bundle?
- High-performance and high-yield linear RF/microwave circuits such as small signal and low noise amplifiers
- Filters, matching networks, and other passive networks
- Test fixtures for RF, microwave and high-speed measurements with associated fixture de-embedding mathematical routines
|Key Building Blocks of the Genesys Core, Filter, Match Bundle|
|Genesys Core||Core design environment, linear simulator, optimization, layout, 3D view, statistics|
|Genesys Filter & Match||Filter & Match synthesis for lumped and distributed networks|
Learn more about Genesys Product Structure and Options.