E1987A Fast Switching Mobile Test Application
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Fast switch between all major 2G/3G/3.5G wireless formats
The majority of cellular devices being developed support multiple technologies, such as GSM/(E)GPRS, W-CDMA/HSPA, cdma2000 and 1xEV-DO! The E1987A Fast Switching test application and allows you to quickly switch between all major 2G/3G/3.5G wireless formats.
The E1987A runs on the Agilent 8960 Series 10 wireless set and is designed to minimize test setup, significantly reduce test times, and help you meet your customer demands for multi-format wireless appliances. Using the E1987A, you can minimize setup time when reconfiguring production lines by switching between test applications in less than two to four seconds!
- Wireless formats supported: GSM, GPRS, EGPRS, W-CDMA, HSPA, cdma2000, 1xEV-DO
- Provides fast switching between the test applications when they are licensed and installed on your test set, including E1968A, E1963A, E1962B and E1966A. For more information on these products click the related products tab
- Sends programming commands to an idle format application while testing another format in an active application - providing further test time reductions!
- Fast, accurate and complete Tx/Rx measurements across the most popular formats
NOTE: To fast switch between the wireless formats listed above, you must have the corresponding test application licensed and installed on your test set.
cdma2000 is a registered certification mark of the Telecommunications Industry Association. Used under license.