E1996A cdma2000/1xEV-DO Test Application Suite
Prices for: Canada (English)
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
Access to all CDMA formats in a single package
- Ordering convenience of one model number, providing all 8960 Series 10 application formats needed for cdma2000®/1xEV-DO testing
- Test applications (formats) included: E1962B (cdma2000/IS-95/AMPS), E1966A (1xEV-DO), and E1987A for fast switching
- Other features can be added to the E1996A for additional charge. For further details refer to the Configuration Guide in the library
Save over the purchase of individual cdma2000 and 1xEV-DO test applications
The Agilent E1996A is a powerful suite of 8960 test applications that delivers the wireless formats needed to test cdma2000 and 1xEV-DO devices in one easy-to-order model number, giving you maximum flexibility to verify today's multi-format wireless devices on your production lines.
The E1996A test application suite provides the following products at cost savings over individual test application purchases:
- E1962B (cdma2000, IS-95, AMPS. cdma2000 1x Advanced can be added to the E1996A for an additional charge)
- E1966A (1xEV-DO. 1xEV-DO Rel A and Rel B can be added to the E1996A for an additional charge)
- E1987A (fast switching across all above test applications)
For more information on the above products click the related products link.
cdma2000 is a registered certification mark of the Telecommunications Industry Association. Used under license.