E6720A-001 Annual Contract for GSM/GPRS Lab Application for 8960
Prices for: United Kingdom
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- Provides all releases of the E6701 lab applications during the term of the contract
- Provides access to subscription releases of the GSM/GPRS/EGPRS lab applications. These pre-release versions are only available with the annual contract and provide early access to new features
The following features will be available in the release of this May to E6702A-001 annual contract owners
- VAMOS II
- Configuration of IMS VoPS
- Two DUT IPv4 P-CSCF addresses in Protocol Configuration Option (PCO)
The following feature is available in the next release to E6702A-001 annual contract owners
- Redirect to LTE
- Other features under evaluation
With rapidly evolving standards and the continuing stream of new product features, the E6720A lab application annual contract offers an edge for getting reliable products to market quickly. By ordering an annual contract, you get all new releases coming out in the next year for Agilent's powerful lab applications (including upgrades to a new product number), as well as early access to new features via special subscription releases. You receive individualized notification when a new release is available for your lab application, and can download the software and retrieve any required licenses via the web. The E6720A optimizes your ability to quickly isolate and resolve product faults and incompatibility issues, and prevent manufacturing delays.
|Annual Contract Resources|
|E6720A Annual Contract Quick Reference Guide||This guide steps you through the process of redeeming or extending your annual contract and retrieving your software upgrades.|
|8960 Lab Application Annual Contract Subscription Release Downloads||Download the latest lab application Subscription Releases (for current annual contract owners only) from the Downloads & Trials tab.|
Note: You must have the E6701J to purchase the E6720A-001 GSM/GPRS/EGPRS lab application annual contract. When you purchase the E6720A-001, you receive an E6701K license, which entitles you to all releases for that product. Some features in releases may require a hardware upgrade to enable them in your test set.
Training & Events