* 가격은 예고 없이 변경될 수 있습니다. 본 가격은 제조사가 제안한 소매가격(MSRP)입니다(VAT별도).
주요 특징 및 사양
Comprehensive call processing and RF parametric test capability
- Frequency support for Bands 34, 39, 40, and 41
- Fast, accurate, and standard-compliant TD-SCDMA/TD-HSDPA/TD-HSUPA Tx/Rx measurements in compliance with 3GPP TS34.122
- TD-SCDMA to GSM system handover
Extensive functional test capability
- TD-SCDMA–LTE inter-RAT handovers when coupled with the Agilent E6621A PXT wireless communications test set for LTE
- Packet-switched data (2.2 Mbps TD-HSUPA / 2.8Mbps TD-HSDPA / 384k TD-SCDMA)
- Real-time protocol logging
- Short message service (SMS) test
Well-tailored for manufacturing need
- Fast switch between TD-SCDMA and GSM/GPRS/EGPRS
- Faster calibration capability with the Fast Device Tune application / Support of simultaneous transmitter and receiver calibration
- CW and FM signal sources
- Single-channel GPS source
The Agilent E1969A TD-SCDMA GSM fast switch test application for the 8960 Series 10 (E5515C/E) wireless communications test set provides critical capabilities to verify the performance of your TD-SCDMA/TD-HSDPA/TD-HSUPA mobile devices with both signaling and non-signaling mode.
The GSM/GPRS/EGPRS test application is bundled together with TD-SCDMA options in the E1969A to meet the test requirements on dual-mode wireless devices. With the fast switch function built in to the E1969A, wireless formats can be switched between TD-SCDMA and GSM/GPRS/EGPRS flexibly.
With additional feature options, E1969A also provides network emulation and mobile device design, integration and validation test tools designed specifically for the needs of wireless developers, offers the inter-RAT scenarios, highest sustained packet-switched data rates, 3GPP standards-compliant RF measurements, and real-time protocol logging. The single-channel GPS source, simulating one satellite signal, and FM broadcast signal source are additional capabilities available on E1969A to speed GPS and FM receiver calibration.