Key Features & Specifications
- Measurement range: 0 – 55 °C (32 – 131 °F)
- Accuracy: ±0.1 °C (±0.2 °F) with yearly calibration
- Refresh rate: per 4 s
- Power dissipation: 1 mW typical
Small and light weight
• Dimension: Φ42 x 17.5 mm (Φ1.65 x 0.7 in)
• Weight: 30 g (0.07lb)
- ISO 17025 certified
The Agilent E1737A Material Sensor monitors the temperature of an object being measured or of the work piece itself. The sensor detects temperature changes and automatically compensates for thermal expansion errors.
Interchangeable sensor cables in varying lengths can be used with either air or material sensors. The E1739A/B/C/D sensor cables are available in 5m, 10m, 15m, and 25m lengths and have easy snap-on connectors so users can quickly change cables as needed.
Agilent 5530 Laser Calibration systems, utilizing environmental compensation components such as the Agilent E1737A sensor, increase manufacturing consistency, improve product quality and reliability, and allow the production of precision products.
- Automatically compensates for equipment thermal expansion
- Increases accuracy and repeatability of systems
- Extends application of laser interferometer positioning systems
- High reliability backed by three-year warranty
Training & Events