HMMC-3028 DC - 12 GHz High Efficiency GaAs HBT MMIC Divide by 8 Prescaler
Key Features & Specifications
- Wide Frequency Range: 0.2 – 12 GHz
- High Input Power Sensitivity:
On-chip pre- and post-amps
-20 to +10 dBm (1-8 GHz)
-15 to +10 dBm (8-10 GHz)
-10 to +5 dBm (10-12 GHz)
- Dual-mode Pout: (chip Form)
0 dBm [0.5 Vp-p] @ 40 mA
-6.0 dBm [0.25 Vp-p] @ 30 mA
- Low Phase Noise: -153 dBc/Hz @ 100 kHz Offset
- (+) or (-) Single Supply Bias Operation
- Wide Bias Supply Range: 4.5 to 6.5 Volt operating range
- Differential I/O with on-chip 50Ω matching
The HMMC-3028 is a DC - 12 GHz divide by eight prescaler designed for use in high frequency communications, microwave instrumentation, and EW radar systems where low phase-noise PLL control circuitry or broadband frequency translation is required.
Agilent Part HMMC-3028 does not contain any intentionally added RoHS substances above permitted maximum thresholds.
All HMMC parts are manufactured in Santa Rosa, California using Agilent's reliable instrument grade GaAs process.