N432A Thermistor Power Meter
Key Features & Specifications
- Frequency range: 100 kHz to 18 GHz (sensor dependent)
- Dynamic range: -30 dBm to +10 dBm
- High Accuracy (≤ 0.1% ± 0.5 uW), excellent for 1 mW transfer calibration (with 478A-H75/H76)
- Built-in 6.5 digits ADC eliminates the need of external DMM.
- Selectable bridge resistance (100/200/300/400 Ω)
- Remote interface flexibility (GPIB, USB, LXI-C)
- Digital color LCD display
Agilent N432A is the replacement for Agilent’s legacy 432A analog thermistor power meter. The single-channel, average RF power meter operates with the Agilent 8478B and 478A thermistor mounts. The N432A-and-thermistor-mount pair is ideal for applications that require high measurement accuracy, particularly in metrology and calibration laboratory environments. The enhanced thermistor power meter comes with a digital color LCD display, and user-friendly front panel interface. Its built-in calibration factor table provides a more convenient and accurate method of storing calibration factors as compared to the old knob-turning approach of the 432A. The N432A is LXI-C compliant, and programmable via GPIB, USB and LAN.