N6854A RF Geolocation Server Software
Prices for: Dominican Republic
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- Geolocation estimate of position for RF emitters from 20 to 6000 MHz
- Uses TDOA technique with data from 3 to 5 sensors
- Locate either narrow and wideband signals including signals below the noise floor
- Deploy in rural or urban monitoring environments over a kilometer to 10’s of km’s Fixed or land mobile sensor networks
- Intuitive new visual displays of estimated position, signal correlation and propagation characteristics
- Import raster maps in most standard formats
- Operates in conjunction with Agilent’s E3238S search systems
The Agilent N6854A Geolocation Server software extends the capabilities of a wide area network of N6841A RF Sensors with integrated real-time RF emitter geolocation and mapping. This software provides geolocation estimated position (EP) based on the time-difference-of-arrival (TDOA) technique – a proven methodology well known for many years.