Z2091B-xxx Agilent RF Microwave Switch Matrices
Prices for: Singapore
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
Custom capabilities provide a wide range of solutions
- Topologies from a simple 1x6, to a 10x10 non-blocking full access matrix, to complete custom switching and conditioning units
- Frequencies from DC to 50GHz
- Standalone switch matrices or fully-integrated test solutions
Measurement and system expertise provides an optimal design
- Careful consideration of important RF design parameters such as insertion loss, isolation, VSWR and repeatability
- Careful consideration of system requirements such as user interface, system layout, signal routing, maintenance, size and documentation
- Optimized component selection considers both Agilent and 3rd party suppliers; including switches, couplers, attenuators, amplifiers, and filters
Unique capabilities for improved uptime and easier interface
- Built-in Test (BIT) and defined line replaceable units (LRUs)
- Calibration verification pods improve the accuracy of RF measurements
- Standard LAN-based and custom control interfaces
- Standard rack mount and custom form factors
Standard processes insure quality and performance
- Defined requirements
- Development includes design reviews and acceptance testing
- Controlled manufacturing processes for semi-rigid cables and other components
- Fully-tested solution, including S-parameter plots for all paths
Switch matrices provide automatic routing of RF microwave signals between test instrumentation and the unit under test (UUT) in a ATE system. They provide consistent signal paths, enable automation of tests, and often include signal conditioning.
Agilent has designed and built hundreds of custom switch matrices using a mature development and delivery process. Each matrix is carefully optimized by experienced system engineers for the customer’s specific application. Quality and performance is assured by specification of the best components for the application, defined manufacturing processes, and thorough testing.