* 가격은 예고 없이 변경될 수 있습니다. 본 가격은 제조사가 제안한 소매가격(MSRP)입니다(VAT별도).
The 2090B-4xx RF Test System is a high performance, highly flexible multi-port stimulus / response measurement system whose primary functions are:
- Frequency Response Tests: A set of measurements are accomplished using a high performance Agilent 4-port Vector Network Analyzer (VNA) with frequency coverage from 300 kHz to 20 GHz.
- Spectral Response: Measurements are performed using a pair of high performance Agilent microwave Signal Generators (PSG) with frequency coverage from 250kHz to 20 GHz. Stimulus signals are automatically routed through the switch matrix to the DUT RF inputs, the DUT RF outputs are routed through the automated switch matrix to a high performance Agilent microwave Spectrum Analyzer (PSA) with frequency. Coverage from 3Hz to 26.5 GH frequency range.
- Automated Switch Matrix: A Test Equipment Switch Matrix routes the test equipment ports to and from the Radio Frequency Distribution (RFD) Switch Matrices. The RFD matrices are each designed in a modular fashion to support 12 inputs and 12 outputs. Each TESM can support up to four RFDs resulting in an overall input / output interface port count of 12, 24, 36 or 48 input and output ports.
- DC Voltage and Current Tests: Accomplished using automated system DC power supplies in conjunction with a general purpose DC switch control and DMM unit.
- Measurement Software and Test Data Storage: The RTS system provides a GUI, the Agilent Test Exec SL test executive and a library of 14 standardized measurements. Data is stored on the PC workstation and can be used for verification, troubleshooting, reporting or data archiving.