U3040AK Agilent Yellowstone 3.0 Automated Test Process Center
Prices for: Singapore
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- Automatically transports UUTs to test stations per test plan
- Once at a test station, automatically interconnects UUTs to electrical power, and interconnects UUTs signals (including RF) and executes tests
- Simultaneously tests thermal (0 to 60 degrees C) and vibration profiles (up to 8 G’s)
- Controls process via shop floor control software
- Automatically manages mix-modeled process involving multiple product families
- Runs continuously (24 /7) with a high reliability of uptime > 97%
- Integrates into existing production facilities, IT, test software
Agilent Technologies Yellowstone 3.0 is an automated test process center for high-mix, low-volume manufacturing of complex electronic products used in thermal-stressed or vibration-stressed environments. It dramatically improves uptime and utilization of test assets while reducing overall manufacturing costs.
A Decade of Proven Uptime and Cost Savings
Now you can have similar results for your parametric and functional tests!
Benefits of Yellowstone
- Yellowstone provides an integrated collection of test stations connected by robotic vehicles that automatically interconnect the UUT to power & signals; runs automated test suites, and coordinates results and flow via shop floor control software. This results in:
- Improvement in test process utilization
- Savings in manufacturing test costs
- Cycle time reduction
- Test equipment utilization
- Reduction in floor space
- Significant labor reduction