86115D 20 GHz multi-port 86100 plug-in module for high-volume/parallel optical transceiver test
Prices for: Italia
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
20 GHz optical channel for 62.5/125 and 9/125 fibers
- Two or four 20 GHz optical ports for high volume or parallel channel test
- Switchable reference receivers for 8.5, 9.953, 10.3, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 11.1, 11.3 and 14.025 Gb/s (16 xFC)
- Wavelength range 750-1650 nm
- Characteristic rms noise 5 uW (10 Gb/s receiver) 8 uW (16xFC receiver)
The 86115D optical reference receiver plug-in module can be configured with two or four optical ports. The 86100C and D DCA mainframes can accept up to two 86115D plug-in modules. As a result, the DCA system can monitor from two to eight optical signals. Each channel of the 86115D is designed for precision waveform analysis of optical transceivers operating at 8X or 16X Fibre Channel and 10-Gb SONET/SDH/Ethernet rates.
* Lower cost options for 8.5 through 11.3 Gb/s rates alone, or 14.025 Gb/s alone
Training & Events