N2100B PXIT 10.3125 Gb/s Digital Communications Analyzer
Prices for: Romania
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- Smart Post Processing
- ER Correction Factor
- Eye diagram, mask, and jitter testing in a single instrument
- Giving Cost effective architecture with High throughput measurement engine
- Small form-factor 4-slot PXI module allowing multiple instruments to be deployed in a single chassis
- Ideal for manufacturing environments
- Wide optical bandwidth coverage from 780 nm to 1620 nm with Single ended electrical input
- Integral clock recovery for measurements up to 2.7 Gb/s
The N2100B PXIT DCA implements a coherent patented vector under-sampling technique which combines the benefits and measurement capabilities of a real time scope with the bandwidth of a sampling scope. The N2100B performs accurate eye diagram analysis to characterize the quality of transmitters from 155 Mb/s to 10.3125 Gb/s.
Training & Events