E4360A Modular Solar Array Simulator Mainframe, 1200W
Prices for: Niger
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
Maximum Total Output Power (= Sum of Total Module Output Power)
- 1200 W when operating from 200 - 240 VAC input
- 600 W when operating from 100 - 120 VAC input
- Nominal Input Ratings: 100 VAC - 240 VAC; 50/60/400 Hz
- Input Range: 86 VAC - 264 VAC
- Maximum Input Power: 2000 VA, 2000 W
Protection Response Characteristics
- INH input: 5 µs from receipt of inhibit to start of shutdown
- Fault on coupled outputs: < 10 µs from receipt of fault to start of shutdown
The Agilent 1200W, E4360A Modular Solar Array Simulator is a 2U high, 2-slot mainframe that accepts up to 2 E4360 series modules. Modules are ordered separately. It offers LAN, USB, and GPIB interfaces standard.
Training & Events