U7245A GDDR5 Compliance Test Application for Infiniium 90000 and 90000 X Series Oscilloscopes
Base Price GBP 2,757
U7245A GDDR5 Compliance Test Application, fixed perpetual license
- EDEL-ONLY-01 License certificate delivery - email only
Prices for: United Kingdom
* Prices are subject to change without notice. For pricing, get a quote or call 01189 276201.
Key Features & Specifications
- Test setup wizard guides you through test selection, configuration, connection, execution, and results reporting
- Measurement connection setups are displayed
- Oscilloscope setup is automatically configured for each test
- Test results report documents test configuration, measurements made, pass/fail status, margin analysis, and waveforms
- JEDEC JESD212
- Compliance testing of clock jitter, electrical and timing measurements in accordance to JEDEC specifications
- Comprehensive analysis that automates the complex measurements, even when you are not there
- Unique Read and Write separation techniques with InfiniiScan Zone Qualify trigger
- E2688A High-Speed SDA (Option 003 on new 9000/90000 Series oscilloscope or Option N5435A-003 for application server license)
- N5415B InfiniiScan Event Identification Software on 9000 Series oscilloscopes or
- N5414B InfiniiScan Event Identification Software on 90000 series oscilloscope or Option
- N5465A-002 InfiniiSim Waveform Transformation Toolset Advanced
- Use the N5467A User Defined Application tool (www.agilent.com/find/uda) to:
- Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables and connection instructions.
- Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller.
- Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite.
The U7245A GDDR5 compliance test software gives you a fast, easy way to test, debug and characterize your GDDR5 designs. GDDR5 devices operate as fast as 5-8GT/s and feature a smaller footprint. At these fast transfer speeds, signal integrity is key to reliable and interoperable performance. The U7245A GDDR5 compliance test software performs a combination of clock jitter measurements and electrical tests that let you thoroughly evaluate devices in accordance with the JEDEC JESD212 GDDR5 SGRAM Specification. In addition, the Custom mode provides further insights for root-cause analysis.
- Infiniium 2.0 or higher software revision for 90000 Series oscilloscopes