DSOX3WAVEGEN WaveGen built-in function and arbitrary waveform generator for 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes
Key Features & Specifications
An industry first, the 3000 X-Series offers an integrated 20-MHz built-in function and arbitrary waveform generator.
These capabilities are available on 3000 X-Series only with DSOX3WAVEGEN option installed. This option can be purchased with the scope or can be purchased later with an on-bench upgrade.
• 10 bits, 100 MSa/s, 8 kpts, DDS technology
• Waveforms include:
- Sine wave, square wave (with variable duty cycle), ramp, pulse (with variable pulse width), DC, noise
- Sine cardinal, exponential rise, exponential fall, cardiac, gaussian
- Arbitrary waveform generation.
- Store scope waveforms directly into WaveGen AWG memory with one button press
• Create/edit AWG waveforms using built-in editor
- Add noise and glitches
- Change amplitude, frequency, and offset
- Quickly test the margins of your designs using real-world signals
• Internal memory and USB thumb drive save/recall
Existing customers who have previously purchased DSOX3WAVEGEN will receive AWG capability after upgrading their scope to version 2.0.
The InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series is the first oscilloscope to offer a 20-MHz built-in function/arbitrary waveform generator. Ideal for educational, design labs or R&D labs, where bench space and budget are at a premium, the 20-MHz built-in function/arbitrary waveform generator provides standard stimulus output waveforms to your device under test as well as user-definable frequencies, amplitudes, offset, and pulse widths and arbitrary waveform capability. WaveGen’s output is routed to a BNC on the front panel of the oscilloscope below the display.
You can use the built-in waveform editor to create custom waveforms to output on the WaveGen of the scope. It is also possible to capture a known good or golden waveform on a scope channel and then save that to the ARB and generate it through BNC output. Rethink how you test your designs by using real-world signals to test your margins to the breaking point.
This WaveGen option works with all InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series 2-channel and 4-channel DSO and MSO models.