U7232B DisplayPort 1.2 Compliance and Validation Test Software
Prices for: United Kingdom
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- Full suite of DisplayPort 1.2 physical layer tests
- AUX Channel Physical Layer testing
- Current inrush testing support
- Multiple standard support 1.1a, 1.2
- Easy to follow User Interface to support complex measurements or setups required
- Automation support
- Configurability of test parameters to support debug and characterization tasks
- Switching solution for automated multilane testing
- Use the N5467A User Defined Application tool (www.agilent.com/find/uda) to:
- Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables and connection instructions.
- Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller.
- Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite.
The Agilent U7232B DisplayPort compliance and validation test software sets the benchmark for ease-of-use, and offers complete testing without compromise. The software guides the user sequentially through the tasks ensuring minimal setup error, executes the tests specified by the DisplayPort CTS 1.2 and conveys the test information through a convenient software generated report. Now included in the test suite are tests for inrush current and AUX channel phy layer testing. To make the test signal connection for standard DisplayPort connectors, the Agilent W2641B DisplayPort test point access adaptor completes the DisplayPort source solution.
The new automated switching solution also provides users the ability to:
- Eliminate reconnections (and errors) – Simplifies testing and saves time by automating tests for each lane of a multilane bus.
- Maintain accuracy – Engineers can use Agilent’s unique N2809A PrecisionProbe or N5465A InfiniiSim to compensate switch path losses and skew.
- Customize testing – The test application can be extended with a remote programming hooks interface and the N5467A user-defined application (N5467A) for device control, equipment control and test customization or scripting.
To learn more about Agilent’s automated switching solution, visit www.agilent.com/find/switching.