N8815A 64b/66b 10Gbase-KR Ethernet Decode for Infiniium Series Oscilloscopes
Base Price US$ 3,577
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- Set up your scope to show 64b/66b 10Gbase-KR Ethernet decode in less than 30 seconds
- Get access to a rich set of integrated protocol-level searches
- Save time and eliminate errors by viewing packets at the protocol level
- Use time-correlated views to quickly troubleshoot serial protocol problems back to their timing or signal integrity root cause
- Order N8815A for a user-installed license with a new 90000 or 90000 X Series oscilloscope
- Infiniium 90000 Series
- Infiniium 90000 X Series
This application includes a suite of configurable protocol-level searches and software-based triggering specific to 64b/66b Ethernet 10Gbase-KR technology. The N8815A is the only tool that allows for 64b/66b decoding.
The multi-tab protocol viewer includes correlation between the waveforms and the selected packet, enabling you to quickly move between the physical and protocol layer information using the time-correlated tracking marker.